Welcome to St. Pauls Parents Association
The Parents’ Association are involved in many aspects of school life and we are here for the benefit of you as parents and your son as he develops from a pre teen into an adult.
Some of the roles of the parents association
- Liaising with school management on expectations of parents/guardians as it relates to the education of their children
- Fundraising to help cover day to day costs
- Ongoing development within the College, to provide a range of facilities for your son,which are not funded by Department of Education.
- Two representatives from the parents association hold positions on the Board of Management
- Monthly meetings to keep in touch with the school and the staff and to discuss any issues relevant to the Parents Association
- Discuss issues that have been raised to the parents association with regard to their sons educational, pastoral and developmental needs
The Parents Association is involved in a number of fundraisers throughout the year , this enables us to support the school through replacement of equipment and sponsoring special days.
We welcome any new parent to the school and would encourage them to become involved with our association in order for both parents and son to get the best out of their time in Saint Paul’s
If you are a past pupil we would love to hear your experiences of the college and would welcome any involvement small or large.
We welcome any assistance that parents can offer the Association on either a formal or informal basis. The committee meets at 8pm on the first Wednesday of every month during the school year.
Our next meeting is Wednesday 7th June at 8pm
The Annual plant sale was held on Saturday 13th May 2017. It was a great success in this our third year holding the plant sale. A lot of work went into organising the sale from putting up posters, handing out leaflets, baking cakes, collecting boxes, making decorations, decorating the hall and organising the plants. None of this would have been possible without a dedicated and hard working team of parents. Here are some pictures from the day.